Saturday, June 19, 2010

Living in Hotels...

Its amazing the little things that make you happy when you live in hotel rooms.
Lately I've been in a new hotel almost everyday. I'm totally easygoing and comfortable almost everywhere, especially if theres a pillow and a blanket. I could sleep on a pile of rocks in the middle of winter with a blanket and a pillow. But tonight when we showed up to our hotel, there was pantene pro-v in the bathroom =) it made me so happy! Anyways, besides that...

Two weeks ago I was in Seattle hanging out with my Fiance Trevor, after visiting my sister in VA and since then I have been ALL OVER! I've been to Pheonix, Driven through all of Texas, Stayed in Houston, Stayed in Oklahoma City, Stayed in Denver, Driven through all of Kansas (twice!) and now I'm staying in Topeka, KS on my way to St Louis, MO...


No comments:

Post a Comment